Commitment to unbiased, institutional-quality independent research
- We do not employ investment bankers or provide money management services.
- Coverage is not contingent upon corporate finance fees; recommendations are based on the heretofore-undiscovered investment merits of a company.
Value-added research across more than 30 industries
- Sidoti analysts conduct their own due diligence, visiting companies and meeting with key operating and financial management
- The analysts check with customers, suppliers, and competitors, and overall, focus on the "blocking and tackling" fundamentals, particularly cash flow from operations.
A standard, simple ratings system
- BUY implies at least 25% upside over a 12-month period (from the date of coverage).
- NEUTRAL denotes a stock is not likely to provide similar gains.
Special research reports
- Best of the Buys keeps tabs on analysts’ best BUY-rated stocks
- Cash Flow Valuation Report, a comprehensive review and valuation of the companies covered by Sidoti & Company, LLC, is based on our proprietary price-to-simple cash flow valuation methodology.
- Custom Universe Charts are sorted by market capitalization, P/E ratios, ROE, and other significant financial metrics.
Unmatched client access to company managements
- Annual regional Investor Forums, include one-on-one meetings and are attended by hundreds of prominent small-cap mutual and pension fund managers.
- We also arrange upwards of 1,000 “non-deal” (i.e., no-fee) management road shows.
Nationwide sales coverage
- Our sales staff is segmented into geographic regions, with each individual having his or her own accounts.
Consistent and dependable product distribution
- Daily morning meeting summaries
- Client access to 7- and 30-day Sidoti research histories
Trading desk in operation since 2004
Emergent micro-cap universe coverage launched in 2010